Learn More About Our Protocols Here
COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Procedures at Brooklyn Orthodontics
At our dental office, we are following below COVID-19 Protocols and Procedures to can keep our patients and staff safe during the global COVID-19 outbreak. Please help us to keep you and your family safe.
- Please wear your mask before you enter the office.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- We will ask some screening questions related to COVID-19.
- Leave your cell number and wait in your car instead of the waiting room.
- The waiting room will no longer have magazines, toys, or coffee.
- Only patients with an appointment allowed in the office.
- We will take your temperature and ask you to gargle with 1% Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Social distancing in effect. Maintain 6 feet distance at all times.
- Please allow us time for enhanced disinfection.
- Please reschedule, if anyone in your household has been sick in the last 2 weeks.
Brooklyn Orthodontics Always Keeping You And Your Smile Healthy!
If you have any questions, please call us at 718-333-5898 or email us at [email protected].